With 17 million patients visiting our websites each month, DocPlanner is the biggest European booking platform and practice management software provider for doctors in Europe and Latin America. We make healthcare more accessible by letting patients review over 2 million verified opinions, find the best doctor nearby and book a visit in a few seconds. Doctors can attract new patients and manage their calendars via our intuitive agenda management tool.
We are growing mega fast and now have 200+ people on board based in offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Mexico City and Curitiba. Our management team includes people who launched and developed the biggest startups in Spain, Poland, Turkey and Italy.
We are currently on the lookout for a talented Analyst/Econometrician who will help us make better business decisions.
- drawing conclusions from data and suggesting business solutions,
- building econometric models and preparing business and financial forecasts,
- development and management of a global company data warehouse,
- optimisation of workflow / processes across the organisation.
If you have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in preparing reports in an international company,
- worked on sales or financial reporting,
- excellent knowledge of Excel and Tableau, intuition what ETL stands for,
- understanding of business KPI’s
- ability to combine and present information from various sources,
- ability to interpret data and extract conclusions,
- good level of business English,
...and you can work independently and still remain a strong team player,
- becoming a partner (we offer equity participation after your trial period),
- flexible working hours,
- medical insurance,
- working with people from Poland, Turkey, Italy, Spain and more,
- huge autonomy and ability to define the role to a large extent,
- free English classes.
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram :)
You'll find it worthwhile.