Senior Product Manager
We serve 20 million patients make 1 million online appointments with doctors each month. That makes us a market leader in 7 countries. We're a marketplace for doctors & patients. We also provide a practice management software to tens of thousands of our customers.
We believe in humility, radical honesty and results, not excuses. We believe that if your passions and talents match the job, magic happens. Almost 500 team members make magic happen every day in our offices in Warsaw, Barcelona, Istanbul, Rome, Curitiba and Mexico City.
We're fans of getting things done. Our management team includes people who launched and grew companies like econozco.com, goldenline.pl, eniyihekim.com, groupon.it, infojobs.net. Get something done with us.
“Any product that needs a manual to work is broken.” - Elon Musk
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will join us to make the healthcare experience more human. Someone to define the product vision, align the company to product goals and achieve them thanks to customer intimacy, understanding the competitive landscape and great product performance.
- have experience in working with development teams as a Product Owner or Product Manager,
- have built a global online product that rocks,
- love to understand the competitive landscape and commercial opportunities,
- know how to define the vision for the product and align teams and company strategy to product goals,
- continuously analyse product performance, adoption and usage,
- communicate product changes internally and externally and collect input from across the organisation,
- work with Product Design, Engineering, Marketing and Sales to define and validate product features,
- work directly with customers and prospects to understand their needs,
- have experience in UX design
and this sounds like you:
- can lead an interdisciplinary, international product team to results,
- focuses on results, not excuses,
- loves working with people and clockwise,
- naturally takes responsibility,
- is entrepreneurial - have passion and a hustle, hit never quit! genome,
- is as good with numbers as you are with people,
it means we should meet =)
What will you find?
- Leave your comfort zone - There were a handful of us when we started. Now there are over 500 of us on 3 continents. We learn and grow so the company can.
- Focus on results, not tasks - No one can tell you what to do because.. no one has ever done it yet. Every day is a new challenge. No matter if it’s an evolution or revolution, you have all the power to start it.
- Give feedback now, directly - We know very few mind readers. None actually. We don’t read the minds of our users. We A/B test. We don’t read the minds of each other. We ask for and give feedback.
- Keep it simple - Right.
- Do what you love - Alright, we work for the money. But once that is out of the way, why do you do what you do? We believe if you don’t see the meaning in what you do, you should stop right now.
- Hustle, hit, never quit - We’ve been through highs and lows in business and as a team. We are lucky to have a “loosing sucks” syndrome. “Hustle, hit, never quit” in other words. And yes, Nike is better at PR with this one.
- Equity - That's right. To feel like an owner it's best to be one.
- Cool people - We've done a lot and know our stuff.